Certified Public Accountant - Government
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Certified Public Accountant-Government Job in Oklahoma City, OK
We are working on an exciting Certified Public Accounting Job in the government sector in Oklahoma City, OK!
If you are looking to step in and run a solid accounting team that provides interesting and challenging work while continuing to build your career, this position will be a great fit!
Perks of Certified Public Accountant Job in OKC:
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- No overtime!
- Job security
Responsibilities of Certified Public Accountant Job in OKC:
- Primary role is cash management
- Manage day to day treasury functions in accordance to the US Treasury cash management regulations
- Treasury activities such as cash flow, borrowings, debt, capital management
- Allocate cash balances, maintain investment records, prepare expense and earnings forecasts
- Monitor accounting for every government loan: receivables, payables, reconciliations
- Ensures an accurate monthly end reporting on GL accounts related to AR, AP and cash posting accounts
- Manage treasury analytics with cash modeling, loan covenant calculations, debt financing
- Manage, coach, assign, direct and appraise work of direct reports
- Report on status of cash activities
Qualifications of Certified Public Accountant Job in OKC:
- CPA or Public Accounting Preferred
- 4+ years of related work experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication skills
- Superior Excel skills
- Mortgage servicing experience
- Government experience
- Knowledge of US Treasury cash management regulations
- Mortgage accounting experience
If this job sounds like a great fit for you, please reach out to our Oklahoma City, Finance & Accounting team at (405)235-6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top