Certified Medical Assistant
Location: Denver Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
The Medical Assistant will be responsible for duties including rooming patients, taking vitals, blood draws, working with EKGs and doing biopsies. The Medical Assistant must have experience charting and completing physician paperwork. The Medical Assistant must be comfortable working directly with physicians and flexible handling work with multiple physicians.
- Medical Assistant will have back office experience
- Medical Assistant needs experience working with an EMR-EPIC preferred
- Medical Assistant must have a passion for healthcare and high attention to detail
Why choose Addison Healthcare?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries for you using the US Bureau of Labor Statistics and you are eligible for bonuses
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits AND 401K match
- Permanent Employment: The majority of Addison Healthcare job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You are connected directly with hiring managers from hospitals, physician groups, and healthcare consulting companies
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiations
- Urgency: Your level of urgency to find your next career matches our level of urgency
Back to top