Title: Call Center Representative
Length of contract: 1-3 months
Each temp will support the company's resident engagement efforts to educate and, if appropriate, assist in applying for the NYS Rental Assistance Program (RAP). The primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Contacting via phone residents to provide information on RAP,
- Provide telephone support to residents seeking assistance in completing RAP applications
- Answer inbound calls to respond to resident questions on RAP
The resident communication tracking will be in an online database (e.g., Excel or Airtable). The temp will need to be comfortable working in these types of databases (but technical knowledge of is not necessary).
Preferred experience with/in:
- Customer service
- Phone bank operation
- Outlook and Microsoft Teams
- Using different web-based applications
Training will be provided on the RAP program, systems being utilized to perform duties and on the overall logistics of the program.