Call Center Representative
Call Center Rep. IND 001-002
Location: Nashville, TN
The customer service rep will be responsible for activities to monitor and track logistic data, talk to customers about accounts and shipments. Evaluates shipments and orders as necessary. Maintain records, work in excel and prepare reports in Salesforce and SAP.
- Monitors shipments and logistics of orders
- Assists in prioritizing incoming calls and being key account lead for clients and shipments.
- Ensures that the proper tracking and paperwork for compliance and audit.
- Works with internal and external departments to coordinate communications
- Update and enter data into SAP and Salesforce
- Utilize excel to track shipping numbers for orders
- Performs activities to expedite logistics
- Receives purchase orders and transfer orders from vendors.
- Ensure all shipments have proper paperwork, including import/export paperwork
- Monitors reports to ensure that all information is correct and updated as necessary.
- Ideal candidate will have1-2 years' experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Previous call center experience a plus
- Excellent communication and follow up skills
- Knowledge of SAP or previous database
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Available to start immediately
- Must be eligible to work in United States and not need sponsorship now, or in the future
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Back to top