Business Systems Analyst - Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
Location: Dallas Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Business System Analyst - Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud leads in gathering business and functional requirements and developing and implementing programs, projects, and initiatives that enhance overall business operations, communication, and workflow efficiencies. Candidate is responsible for creating detail design documents, configurations, performing unit testing, training end users and supporting Oracle ERP cloud application.
- College degree in Information Systems or related field, and/or equivalent experience
- 1+ years' experience working with Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud
- 8+ years of functional experience with Oracle ERP applications
- Working knowledge of knowledge of financial end-to-end business processes within AP, AR, GL, FA, and Cash Management modules
- Experience with business process mapping, fit/gap Analysis, finance business processes re-engineering and solution designing etc.
- 5+ years of business requirements gathering and ERP Implementation experience
- Hands on experience in Oracle Fusion Financial Cloud system configurations, data conversions, integration and reporting, etc.
- Experience with Oracle Cloud Reporting tools including Financial Reporting Studio (FRS), Smart View, OTBI and BI Reports
- Hands on experience with ERP cloud security and workflows
- Working knowledge of SQL
- Experience in communicating with, and collaborating across, all levels of an organization
- Good understanding of system testing, quality assurance methods and processes
- Full lifecycle of Oracle Cloud ERP implementation experience
- Working knowledge of Oracle procurement cloud
Back to top