Addison Group is currently recruiting for an open Business Development Representative role with a company in the DC area. Looking for a meaningful career in sales with the opportunity to think creatively, learn and advance? Are you someone who is highly motivated, personable and a self-starter? This position will provide you the opportunity to work closely with a forward thinking and collaborative team who values in achieving excellence and make a direct positive impact for their partners.
- Collaborate closely with sale team members and identify new leads to ensure that revenue goals are met.
- Excellent communication/ listening skills.
- Understand the target markets using the company's software database and be able to communicate via phone and email while identifying which market strategies to use to attract prospective clients.
- Actively maintain and schedule sale meetings when outbound cold calling and marketing initiatives occur.
- Strategically prioritize time while managing a high volume of accounts.
- Analyze and understand customer personas and various lines of business.
- Manage company activity using HubSpot.
- BA or BS degree
- Self-motivated to tackle challenges and solve problems in a creative manner.
- Some experience in business sales with cold calling or other sales related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting.
- Ability to anticipate the needs of others and think creatively to solve problems in a clear manner.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Genuine drive and interest in understanding customers sales goals and challenging matrix
- Passion and drive for learning.