Are you ready to create connections that become lasting relationships?
Listen, Learn and Make a match with Addison Group!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in contract and direct hire staffing, as well as consulting services. We have made Best of Staffing lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
The role of Business Development Manager (BDM) is primarily responsible for prospecting new clients for the division for which they are hired. BDMs must be able to research and identify prospective users of temporary or permanent staffing firms and develop a marketing plan to break into new clients and develop existing clients. Outside sale activities such as client visits, prospecting, door knocking and attending networking events are also a necessary part of the BDM's weekly activities. The BDM partners with Recruiters to match the requirements of each client need.
What You'll Do:
- Identify and sell to potential business deals by contacting potential clients
- Schedule and attend client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
- Develop and maintain client relationships through cold calling/prospecting calls
- Negotiate fees and close deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
- Represent Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
What We're Looking For:
- Four-year degree or equivalent
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to connect with others
- Competitive spirit
Addison Group is dedicated to promoting a culture that provides a fun learning environment for each of its employees. We work hard, play hard, and understand the value and importance of both. We are built on the understanding and approach of People First, Process Second.
- Ability to create your own Healthcare package; BCBS medical, dental, and vision - it's your choice!
- 401(K) with up to 4% matching
- Flexible PTO
- Weekly pay with uncapped commissions
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits, including Uber Pool
- Addison Group Wellness Program
- Annual Echelon Club trip for our top producers
- Seasonal parties and events
Training & Development:
Our Learning & Development department is integral to the culture of Addison and plays a key role in employee growth at all levels. Addison Group's Onboarding Accelerator/Mentorship program is about supporting new producers in order to strengthen each team, grow Addison, and grow our new employees. This program gives our employees the support they need from day one and gives our Accelerators early leadership experience.
Please contact us today to learn more about this opportunity!