Business Development Manager
HireStrategy is expanding our Technical, Accounting, and HR/Administrative recruitment teams in all three of our locations: The Reston Town Center, 14th & K Street and Gaithersburg. As the # 1 ranked search firm in the DC marketplace, named a Great Place to Work by Washingtonian Magazine and widely known as having the best corporate culture in our industry, we are a place to ignite your career through a unique environment and strong commitment to professional development for each of our team members.
Our salespeople provide project and staff augmentation services that enable our clients to manage fluctuations in workloads, contain cost, and complete mission driven initiatives. With three offices in the DC Metro area and poised for further growth, now is a great time to join our team.
As an Account Manager, you will experience unlimited earning potential, a competitive base salary and above average industry commission structure. In this role, it will be your responsibility to develop new accounts using a solutions driven approach. In addition, you can help staff corporate departments by offering contract-to-hire solutions which has become a very viable hiring method that lowers employee turnover.
- Generate leads and set new meetings with prospective clients.
- Build a list of target accounts to develop.
- Using a consultative approach, conduct in-person client meetings with new and existing clients to deliver HireStrategy's staffing solution.
- Negotiate contract and project based statements of work.
- As the gatekeeper of quality, manage your contractor roster to ensure quality delivery.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly gross profit targets and activity goals to grow a strong business within 6-12 months.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Previous recruiting or staffing experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High energy and enthusiasm.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Competitive mindset and background.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, team environment.
If you are interested in this opportunity and potentially being a part of the team, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line BDM.
Back to top