Business Analyst in Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
BUSINESS ANALYST IN PHOENIX, AZ
- Leads and manages requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, developers, designers, QA analysts and internal/external customers.
- Elicits, captures, analyzes, refines, articulates and documents business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation via approved processes.
- Manages requirement changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
- Synthesizes complex information into concise, readable, unambiguous language
- Collaborate with IT, consultants and vendors, internal end users, and business customers to meet deliverables in a timely manner
- Coordinate Oracle service requests and drive them to a final resolution.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Experience with Oracle modules - Accounts Payables, General Ledger, Cash Management and Purchasing.
- Experience with SalesForce
- Strong communication and management skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and assist with support.
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Salary Range $100k - $110k
- PTO/401k/ medical, dental, vision, life.
Email Melissa King at Melissa.King@addisongroup.com
Back to top