Our client is hiring a Business Analyst that will involve regular collaboration with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business and functional requirements to support the continued improvement and innovation of product offering for our Investments platform
The engineering team is exceptional and driven, but we maintain a good work-life balance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with various stakeholders (both internal and external) to define business requirements.
- Translate conceptual user requirements into detailed functional requirements in a clean and concise manner that are easily comprehensible to developers.
- Develop expertise in both our business processes and technology solutions.
- Experience with gap analysis and make recommendations to address the gaps.
- Maintain and support large scale financial platforms
- "Connect the dots" and demonstrate critical thinking. With minimal guidance, be able to propose creative and insightful solutions.
- Continuously look to improve our Products by staying aware of emerging trends and technologies.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience participating in end-to-end product life cycle development.
- Understand business requirements, propose solutions and create detailed functional documents.
- Experience with Agile methodologies for software development
- Extensive use of SQL queries
- Advance skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and concepts.
- Experience using JIRA.
- Experience writing detailed functional specifications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present ideas to a diverse audience
- Proven ability to think critically
- Bachelor's degree in an IT or finance related field
- Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
- Driven. A proven "self-starter" that has a thirst for knowledge and is proactive
- Prior Financial Services or investments industry experience a big plus
Back to top