Budget Analyst (Non Profit)
- Washington, DC
Our client, is seeking a temporary (potential contract-hire) Budget/Financial out of the Non- Profit space (Must) to help with the up coming budget season.
- Direct month-end financial processes including invoice and accrual preparation, reconciliations and forecast preparation
- Report the current and foretasted financial position to the division's Vice-President(s) and to Finance; conduct quarterly reviews of forecast with division Vice President to review revenue/expense/capital projections and help develop strategies for revenue and expense improvements
- Assist business line managers and division Vice-President with annual budget preparation and budget justifications
- Provide analytical assistance on special business line specific projects such as profitability analyses for new/existing initiatives, financial modeling, cost management and other critical corporate initiatives
- Direct/ coordinate other corporate financial reporting efforts including monthly/ quarterly financial performance reports, major contract status tracking/ reporting, sales pipeline reporting, balance scorecard metrics and strategic initiative implementation
- Understand and communicate accounting and financial policies, procedures and processes to the division; direct/ coordinate division personnel to ensure proper corporate accounting practice are followed
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 5+ years in accounting or financial experience. Experience in a large not-for-profit or healthcare industry is a plus.
- Skilled in financial management (budget, forecasting, expense management, financial modeling/ analysis)
Back to top