Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client, an applied research firm in northern Virginia, is looking to hire a Budget Analyst. This person will work closely with the company's CFO and Proposal Manager on supporting federal clients such as HHS, USDA, and NSF.
- Review solicitation and identify business (cost) proposal requirements
- Work with proposal coordinator and staff to estimate the scope of work
- Develop budget spreadsheets in compliance with proposal requirements and prepare additional cost documentations, justifications, and certifications
- Aid management in coordinating contracts and subcontracts
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting, or related field
- 2-4 years of experience supporting federal agencies or government contractors
- Some experience with the full cycle proposal process, contract coordination, budget analysis, and Federal contracting regulations (FAR)
- Technical Skills: Advanced Excel
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top