Addison group has an immediate direct hire opportunity with an Oklahoma based organization. Your background working with various IT and telecom equipment will make you successful in this new career opportunity. Your will be working in various environments to help keep systems running, troubleshooting outages and working with vendors to ensure maximum up-time of equipment. Our client is looking for someone ideally from a military background. If you are looking for a great company to work for in Oklahoma apply today
- Full-time position. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including being on-call in Tulsa, OK
- Salary 40,000-49,500 DOE
- Five (5) years maintenance experience on television audio, video, RF, microprocessor controlled equipment.
- Knowledge of digital theory, microprocessor, computer operations, as well as general solid state electronics and high power amplifiers, video and audio reproduction techniques, microwave theory and practices, television signal standards
- Must have or qualify for a valid Oklahoma driving license and a good driving record.
- Must be physically capable of working occasionally in hot, cold, wet, cramped, noisy or dirty places.
- Background and/or Credit check are a condition of employment,
- Strong attention to detail, the ability to multitask efficiently, excellent communication and organizational skills and must be dependable.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top