Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Family office seeks accounting professional to assist with a variety of family activities and enterprises. Offering competitive compensation for the right candidate.
- Provide accounting support and maintain QuickBooks files for family members and family related entities
- Process payroll for family related entities
- Cash management including account maintenance, reconciliation of bank accounts and credit cards, processing invoices and scheduling deposits
- Preparation of analytical schedules to support the family's decision making processes
- Preparation of budgets/reports and financial statements
- Preparation and filing of employer tax filings and other legal filings
- Provide administrative support for various family members
- Provide assistance and documentation to accounting firm for tax filings
- Solid accounting and tax skills (accounting degree desired)
- Extensive experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Appropriate written, verbal and analytical skills
- Desire to expand knowledge and responsibilities
- Self-starter and strong attention to detail
- Respect for confidentiality
This is a flexible part-time position with the possibility of increased hours during peak time periods. Work location in an existing downtown Washington, D.C. office currently with five to ten staff members.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top