- Austin, TX
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Receives, approves, and, when necessary, investigates accounts payable invoices.
- Codes payables for input into system
- Deposits accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
- Record cash receipts and make bank deposits.
- Communicates (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
- Conducts monthly reconciliation of all bank accounts.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.
- Handles payroll.
- Maintains the petty cash fund
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
- Assists accountants on tax return preparation.
- Generates 1099's and W-2's for clients
- Provide information to the external accountant who creates the company's financial statements.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Associate's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or experience in lieu of degree
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and GAAP
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Bookkeeper, CFO, Controller, SOX/Internal Controls/Compliance, Auditor, Tax Professional, Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Specialist, Data Entry, Financial Reporting, SEC Reporting, Process Improvement, Management Consulting, CPA, CFA, MBA, Collections, Billing, Accounting & Financial Reporting, Financial Planning, Financial Analysis, Back Office Operations, Banking Operations, Collateral Management, Commercial Credit & Lending, Compliance, Corporate Actions, Credit Analysis, Underwriting, Derivatives, Equity Analyst, Fund/Portfolio Accounting, Government Clearance, International And Domestic Trade Support, Investment Analyst, Performance Analyst , Portfolio Administrator, Portfolio Analyst , Registered Representative , Research Analyst , Retail Banking, Securities Lending, Treasury
Other: Financial Planner, Cost Accountant, Portfolio Manager, Finance Manager, Financial Reporting Analyst, International Controller, Financial Analyst, VP Of Finance, Treasurer, Assistant Controller, Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, Mutual Fund Analyst, Credit Analyst, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Manager, Financial Assistant, Director Of Investor Relations, Procurement Specialist, Purchasing Manager, Fixed Asset Accounting, Business Process Reengineering, Risk Management, Value-Added Analysis, SAP, GAAP, Financial Projections, General Ledger, Trial Balance, Financial Statements, Expense Analysis, Tax Reporting, Tax Planning, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Portfolio Management, Cross-Functional Team Leadership, Financial And Strategic Planning, P&L Management, Auditing And Compliance, Operating And Working Capital, Budget Management, Mergers And Acquisitions, Cash-Flow Management, Business Valuations, Data Warehouse Reporting, Audits And Compliance, A/P, A/R, Regulatory Accounting, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.
Back to top