Addison Group has a client located in the East Valley looking for an experienced Bookkeeper. This is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have 2+ years working as a Bookkeeper or Staff Accountant. The ideal candidates will have previously processed journal entries and have strong Excel skills. This Bookkeeper position is a direct hire opportunity.
- Assist in month end close process, including reconciliations and journal entries.
- Prepare financial statements for multiple companies.
- Compile and submit documentation and schedules to CPA.
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Follow up on delinquent customer accounts.
- Assist in 1099 preparation
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or relevant work experience
- Intermediate Excel
- Great Plains or Quickbooks experience a plus
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Bookkeeper or Staff Accountant
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and take direction from management
- Strong communication skills, ability to prioritize projects and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a collaborative and team environment
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top