Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Addison Group is working with a repeat client looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team. This position will be responsible for a range of clerical and accounting functions.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable including data entry of invoices, processing of all transactions and resolving vendor discrepancies
- Full Cycle Accounts Receivable including accurate posting of daily transactions and billing
- Bookkeeper will assist in month-end closing procedures
- Multiple bank reconciliations and record keeping
- 4+ years of bookkeeping or general accounting experience
- Experience with both accounts receivable and accounts payable functions in a fast paced environment.
- Requires strong attention to detail, organization and administration skills
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top