Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Accounts Payable duties: verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services, match invoices with purchase orders, process applicable discounts and adjustments, process weekly vendor payments, review W-9s and reconcile payable accounts.
- Accounts Receivable: Verify payments of deposits, monitor unpaid invoices, contact customers who are late on payments
- Billing: Prepare and distribute invoices, post receivables, deposit payments, create account adjustments, reconcile the revenue accounts.
- Payroll: Maintain employee payroll records, handle voluntary and involuntary deductions, Calculate, key, total and balance payroll, create reports for payroll.
- Financial Reporting: prepare various accounting summaries and reports-such as P&L, compiling statistics, vacation entitlement, and sick leave and overtime banks.
- Inventory: Calculate, analyze and post inventory journals.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top