Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- Accounts Payable duties: verifying invoices and requisitions for goods and services, match invoices with purchase orders, process applicable discounts and adjustments, process weekly vendor payments, review W-9s and reconcile payable accounts.
- Accounts Receivable: Verify payments of deposits, monitor unpaid invoices, contact customers who are late on payments
- Billing: Prepare and distribute invoices, post receivables, deposit payments, create account adjustments, reconcile the revenue accounts.
- Payroll: Maintain employee payroll records, handle voluntary and involuntary deductions, Calculate, key, total and balance payroll, create reports for payroll.
- Financial Reporting: prepare various accounting summaries and reports-such as P&L, compiling statistics, vacation entitlement, and sick leave and overtime banks.
- Inventory: Calculate, analyze and post inventory journals.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top