Our client, a prestigious Non-Profit is seeking at Billing/Revenue Analyst with Government Contracting Industry experience (MUST). The role is an indefinite contract, with the potential to convert.
- Prepares, reviews, and submits invoices
- Prepares billings for submissions to customers of various types of government contracts (Cost Reimbursable, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, Fixed Fee etc....)
- Provides training to Program Finance team as required
- Timely records invoices into the PeopleSoft System
- As requested, handles complex billing and client driven requests.
- Ensures all billings are accurate and in compliance with applicable FAR, Uniform Guidance, internal processes, and other contract requirements
- Builds and maintains cross-functional team relationships with Project Management/Control, Contracts,
- Works as an integral team member in lowering overall billing cycle times to increase collections/lower DSO through process improvement.
- Assists in implementing processes and procedures that will improve efficiency and strengthen internal control.
- Resolves a variety of internal and external customer inquiries concerning billing status and initiate communications to external and internal customers to billing discrepancies and collection issues.
- Maintains digital recordkeeping system
- Responds to and issues billing inquires
- Provides year-end/ contract-end support as requested
- Government reporting is a must
- Advanced Excel - pivot tables vlookups if
- AR Invoices - 10 invoices manually
- Experience with Cost Reimbursable, Firm-Fixed-Price, Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee, Fixed Fee e