Location: Dallas Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Medical Billing Lead
Location: Dallas / Fort Worth, TX
Medical Billing Lead Scope:
- We are currently assisting our client who is need of a professional Medical Billing Lead.
- Responsible for resolving the conflicts and billing claims; making the procedure easy for all sides.
- Evaluating the medical accounts and maintaining the records.
- Training the employees and recruiting the able staff.
- Responding to the specific calls of clients and taking action on the complaints.
- Preparing bills of the clients and patients and keeping its record.
- Manages and oversees the Billing Department staff, up to 5 individuals.
- Will work closely with the practice administrator
- The Medical Billing Manager will be posting charges, billing, performing follow-up and collections, and payment posting.
- Hospital and physician network experience
Medical Billing Lead Requirements:
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to learn and use electronic billing software
- At least 2 + years of total experience - (Medical Billing & Management Experience a must)
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Has to have good writing skills and be able to think analytically.
- Provides consultation to the billing and collection processes/department and recommends appropriate process improvements and/or changes
- Monitors company procedures, templates and code usage, and claims processing to ensure the department is earning revenue
- Be the final authority on patient complaints related to the billing cycle and help to facilitate process improvements.
Medical Biller, Accounts Receivable Specialist, AR Specialist, Medical Billing Specialists, Billing Manager, Billing Supervisor, Director of Billing
Back to top