Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Have you been working in billing, accounts receivable, or collections and are looking to make a progressive career move? Look no further: Hirestrategy's elite client is seeking a junior to mid-level Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist to joining their dynamic, growing team. The ideal candidate will have high volume corp-to-corp billing in their background and have excellent client facing negotiation and general positive communication skills. Medical billing experience is NOT preferred.
- Maintain security of all payments received and ensure 100% processing of all payments.
- Utilize databases to match payments for processing.
- Implement billing operations to maximize effectiveness and accuracy.
- Audit the accuracy of billing information entered in the system and monitor the operation of the billing systems.
- Develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years of related billing or accounts receivable experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or an undergraduate degree in another field with courses concentrated in Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top