Addison Group is seeking a Billing Specialist for an immediate opening with our client, located in Northbrook.
- Ensuring that the purchase order amounts match the quotes that are obtained from the sales staff on a per job basis.
- All documents are submitted with invoice based on customer requirements.
- Timely invoicing of all orders.
- Monitor customer websites for acceptance of submitted invoices
- Timely respond to customer inquiries
- Resolve issues as needed for rejected invoices
- Process credit card payments for authorized orders
- Reporting to management of orders missing critical documents
- Provide analysis of invoice processing timing from ship - invoice -accepted by customer then paid
- Account reconciliations
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Billing
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2020 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com