Law Firm located in Manhattan is searching for a Billing Coordinator to start immediately.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Preparation and processing of transactional monthly and quarterly client billings (manual and electronic filings)
- Liaising with the ebilling group to ensure electronic billings are submitted and resolved in a timely manner
- Generation of pre-billing reports to be distributed to partners
- Processing of modifications/adjustments to transactions identified on pre-billing reports
- Completes and submits monthly accruals
- Responds to and resolves billing inquiries from attorneys, Legal Executive Assistants and management team
- Interactions with partners to manage monthly billings
Education: Bachelor's degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years similar experience with another law firm
Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of billing processes and related software applications. Knowledge of 3E accounting system, internet based electronic billing experience, proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.