- Philadelphia, PA
Pay Rate: $25/hr.
- Manage assigned portfolio of customer accounts as it relates to billing activities
- Review billing specifications upon receipt of contracts. Create and maintain billing requirements documentation.
- Communicate with Operations management throughout the process to ensure timely receipt of data and submission of invoices. Create and maintain billing schedules.
- Review billing data to ensure completeness and accuracy. Submit invoices for manager approval.
- Record invoices in accounting system, maintain back up documentation and distribute invoices.
- Facilitate conference calls or meetings with internal and external parties
- Handle special billing or report requests. Work with IT as needed for billing report requests.
- Research and respond to billing inquiries within established turnaround times. Escalate issues as needed.
- Build effective relationships with internal and external partners
- 3-5 years Billing/Accounts Receivable experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- High level of initiative and leadership skills
- Ability to handle complex, difficult or escalated issues
- Excellent organizational aptitude and high attention to detail
- Demonstrates responsiveness and a sense of urgency when dealing with internal and external clients
- Team player with effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi task and prioritize workload
- Microsoft Office with intermediate Excel knowledge
- Oracle experience a plus
Back to top