Our prestigious client is looking for a Benefits Specialist! If you have 2-5 years of experience in benefits administration and looking for a foot in the door with a great company with an awesome company culture, apply today!
- Responsible for benefits customer service, benefits education sessions, leave management and supporting open enrollment.
- Assists with the day to day administration of all company benefit programs, such as group health and welfare plans, life and disability insurance, and 401k for new hires, current and terminated staff
- Supports the benefits department by performing all operational tasks required to administer employee benefits
- Serves as a primary contact for employees regarding benefit related issues, questions and decisions regarding eligibility
- Performs benefits enrollment and pulls benefits reports
- Explains employee benefits by conducting meetings, preparing written and graphic announcements and explanations and responding to requests
- Responsible for leave management, including acting as a liaison to employees and coordinating with third party vendors
- Develops educational packages for benefits orientation and coordinates all benefits-related training for employees
- Manages the unemployment claims by reviewing and providing necessary information
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years of related experience, including strong working knowledge and hands on experience with benefits & FMLA/Disability administration
- Knowledge of all pertinent Federal and State regulations, filing and compliance requirements both adopted and pending affecting employee benefit programs
- Excellent technical skills in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills required
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills to be able to develop and maintain relationships
- Proven creative problem solving skills in order to make best judgment calls
- Ability to respond effectively and timely to sensitive information
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com?
Back to top