- Philadelphia, PA
An Addison Group client is looking for a Benefits Coordinator to join their North Philadelphia office!
Essential Duties and Functions
- Ensure security and confidentiality of employee benefits files
- Have prompt communication and respond to all inquiries in a friendly and professional manner.
- Creates new employee benefits files
- Prepare and distribute benefits-related communications to benefits eligible employees and programs
- Administers SEPTA transpass program
- Acknowledge receipt, record and distribute incoming mail and faxes in a prompt and courteous manner.
- Update health and dental carrier portals with enrollment and benefit change data
- Provide quality review of employee benefits data in organization's HRIS system
- Assist with quarterly dependent verification applications and process
- Assist with response to medical support court orders and distribute to benefits administrator for completion
- Help roll-out monthly Commuter and Parking plans.
- Distribute all materials for benefits: annual open enrollment, summary plan descriptions, etc.
- Order SEPTA transpasses, prepare check request and process deductions timely and accurately
- Monitor annual evidence of Insurability applications.
- Maintain sufficient knowledge of the Lawson HRIS as it relates to benefits processes.
- Work collaboratively with payroll, and other internal departments as needed.
- Maintain supplies of benefits material stock levels for department submitting re-orders and checking deliveries as necessary
- Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- [High school diploma or GED (General Education Diploma) equivalency Minimum 1 year related experience and/or training .
- Minimum of 2 years experience required in general office practice
- Must have solid data entry skills and familiarity with entering data into online portals and databases.
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Microsoft Word (especially mail merges), Microsoft Outlook, and the Internet.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accurate record-keeping abilities.
- Excellent communication skills-both written and oral.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently
- Ability to take initiative and accept ownership and responsibility for assigned projects.
- Ability to work in fast-paced open environment with accuracy and attention to detail
Back to top