Location: Chicago Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison Group is growing and looking for good people to grow with us!
Addison Group is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in America that specializes in temporary, consulting and permanent staffing. We have made Best of Staffing lists for multiple years and continue to enjoy many accolades in the industry!
Role and Responsibilities:
- The Benefits Department handles the benefits for the entire company 800+ internal employees, and then 3000+ external employees (our contractors)
- This person will be supporting Benefits Director, and helping with the benefits process for our contractors-also working closely with our brokers to manage the companies requirements re: ACA (Affordable Care Act)
- The number one thing this person is going to be doing, is working with team on AG's requirements to stay compliant with ACA/Obama Care.
- Administers various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, medical and dental, accident and disability, insurance, pensions, investments, and savings; and health maintenance organizations.
- Coordinates procedures to initiate benefits such as profit sharing, disability insurance, medical and life insurance.
- Provide benefit orientations, enrollments.
- Assist with COI request (Certification of Insurance)
- Manage 401k enrollment
- Manage Healthy San Fran
- Verification of Employment
- Prepare and setup meetings designed to help employees obtain information and understand company benefits and other related incentive programs.
- Effectively communicate with people in potentially stressful situations
- Ability to consistently meet daily, weekly and monthly deadline
- Knowledge of Company policies/procedures & benefit package or the ability & willingness to learn
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Four year degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective communication skills, oral & written
- Familiar with MS Office- Excel and Word
Addison Group specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Healthcare, and Information Technology areas. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has reshaped the staffing industry in its focus areas and has been named as one of the fastest-growing companies by Crain's for multiple years.
If you or anyone you know wants to work for a company that provides an environment where you can make a difference, advance your career, be part of a team that provides superior service and supports work-life balance, Addison Group is the right company for you.
Addison Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top