Benefits Administrator $28/HR
Are you interested in continuing your career in a Benefits Administrator position? This position could be for you! Our client in the is currently seeking a Benefits Administrator to join their team. The individual in this role will be the go-to person for benefits administration and overall program management.
Location: Warrenville, IL
- Monitors employee eligibility for health, medical and dental insurance. Reviews benefits with employees and processes enrollment, cancellation or changes
- Manage, administer and analyze all leave of absences, processes claims including: Life, AD&D, STD and LTD claims; Acts as vendor liaison for FMLA and STD
- Monitors 401(k) enrollment, changes, terminations, and upload of payroll files
- Maintains employee and applicant documentation as dictated by governing agencies
- Ensure compensation and benefits standards comply with company policies and/or other regulations or legislation.
- Assist with administration of annual performance evaluation and salary planning process. Review and monitor employee pay and recommend reviews if necessary.
- Updates and maintains eligible salary adjustments/increase as required
- Participate in compensation and benefits related market surveys and analyze results to assess competitiveness with market trends and determine prevailing pay rates
- Coordinate communication of compensation and benefits information to employees and other HR groups.
- Help prepare government filings, plan audits, or other tax-reporting requirements such as ACA.
- Strong MS Excel skills
- 3+ years of HR experience working with employee benefits
- Strong attention to detail
- Date entry and analysis experience
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation