Back-End Application Developer
- Oklahoma City, OK
One of our longest standing clients is looking for a Back-End Developer to add to their team! As they continue to grow, they want to add top talent to their team! This opportunity offers some flexibility as well!
Salary Range- $115,000 annually (based on experience)
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central data store, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness of requests from the front-end. This candidate will work to integrate services with the front-end application elements.
- Candidate should have an advanced understanding of Open Source development technologies and tools as well as the ability to design/develop applications from interpretations of business requirements.
Candidate must have a strong willingness to learn, adapt and actively contribute to the success of the organization.
- Minimum of 4-6 years creating solutions on various software platforms in an enterprise digital landscape environment
- A solid background in technical design and architecture
- A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and contemporary design patterns and practices (microservices)
- A solid understanding of how to build reusable code and libraries
- Knowledge and experience developing applications using Java or C#
- Knowledge and experience implementing security and data protection
- Knowledge and experience implementing data storage solutions
- Preferences will be given to candidates who possess a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, or possess equivalent work experience
- Experience in a financial institution
- Applied experience in most aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with integrating multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Experience developing and working with Cloud-based technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Azure
- Experience delivering solutions for various delivery platforms such as mobile and desktop
- Experience with data migration, transformations, and scripting
- Experience with Jira, Trello, Git, and other agile development tools considered a plus.
Why choose Addison IT?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top