Job Title: Business Analyst
Our client, a leader in their field, is seeking an experienced BA to join their team.
THE BA MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN WORKING WITH MDM/PIM SOFTWARE.
This individual needs to have hands-on experience and the ability to gather detailed business and technical requirements, create business use and test cases, and act as a liaison by creating direct channels of communication between technical and business teams.
- Lead in-person discovery meetings with stakeholders, to evaluate current PIM/MDM system and processes along with adapting unique business needs to create and recommend new PIM/MDM solutions
- Document components to integrate PIM/MDM solutions
- Build workflows and custom portal components
- Define test cases and develop and execute test plans
- Document business requirements for business processes
- Compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and follow-up on all results
- Hold regular stakeholder meetings
- Build and maintain long-term client and business partner relationships
- POST-COVID, THIS ROLE WILL HAVE TRAVEL - UP TO 50%
Required Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of relevant business analyst work experience within MDM/PIM
- Strong Microsoft Visio skills
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with both agile and waterfall project formats
- Strong experience in user testing and project management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team-facilitation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related major; Master's degree a plus, Computer Sciences degree a plus
- PIM/MDM experience with major platforms (Stibo, Enterworks, Informatica, inRiver, Infosphere) a plus