Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This position requires fast learning abilities, strong attention to details and excellent English (written and verbal communication)
- Handles collection calls and/or correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented collections department.
- Provides customer service regarding collection issues, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts- Customer calls, account adjustments, customer reconciliations, invoiced cost reports and credit memo preparation.
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts.
- Performs other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department.
- Enlists the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process.
- Communicates & follows up effectively with the sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis.
- Establishes and maintains effective and cooperative working relationships with clients and the sales team.
- 1-2 years of collections experience
- knowledge of Excel
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Proficiency in an additional language is a plus
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top