Audit Manager Job in Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
AUDIT MANAGER JOB IN PHOENIX, AZ
As an Audit Manager on our friendly, close-knit audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Pay Range $90k - $120k
Back to top