Audit Manager Job in Phoenix, AZ
Location: Phoenix Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
AUDIT MANAGER JOB IN PHOENIX, AZ
As an Audit Manager on our friendly, close-knit audit team, this is what your work entails:
- Taking responsibility of client relationships with a variety of clients to build positive relationships.
- Managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end. That takes dedication, but we believe in you and value your feedback.
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise.
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients. We encourage you to be creative and become an expert so that you can make a difference at our firm.
- Continue learning the latest developments and the firm's standards and policies.
- Staying on top of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive position.
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 5 to 7 years of recent public accounting external audit experience.
- Pay Range $90k - $120k
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top