Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, (Insert company info here) is looking for an Internal Audit Manager to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Internal Audit Manager is responsible for planning and performing financial, operational, IT, and compliance audits.
- Internal Audit Manager must participate in planning meetings with internal management and the external audit firm to identify areas of concern and emerging trends and to determine scope of reviews/audits.
- Evaluate and examine accounting policies and procedures/systems in place at the corporate office and business unit sites.
- Internal Audit Manager is required to understand risks and controls in relation to Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) financial reporting processes, business operations or other areas requiring audit assistance. Internal Audit Manager must design and develop controls/processes which mitigate risks and/or remediate gaps identified.
- Examine, analyze and interpret accounting records to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with GAAP, laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Business, or Finance
- Internal Audit Manager must possess ___ years of progressive public accounting/audit experience· CPA and/or CIA
- Working knowledge of current US GAAP and GAAS
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Back to top