A reputable manufacturing company in Tulsa is looking for someone ready to start a long-term career with them. This is an opportunity to learn new skills and grow within the company. They are looking to hire someone quickly so don't hesitate, apply now!
- Process requests for either the creation of new customer accounts and/or editing of existing accounts within SAP
- Ensure requests to create new accounts do not result in duplicate accounts, partnership functions make sense, and otherwise ensure customer will be invoiced correctly once account is active.
- Create and/or make changes to customer accounts and partnerships within SAP following standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Identification and correction of problematic customer partnerships that make customer account maintenance unnecessarily difficult.
- Process price change requests as submitted by our internal customers.
- Perform post load price audits to ensure accuracy of data entered.
- High school diploma required, Associates or bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years of relevant work experience preferred
- Ability to problem solve and multitask
- Attention to detail along with strong research and retention skills required
- Strong organizational skills and an ability to prioritize tasks and multiple projects to ensure all work is completed accurately and timely
- Capable of working independently as well as collaboratively
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and adapt to a fast paced and evolving environment
- Prior data management & systems data entry preferred
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation