Job Title: Accountant
Location: San Francisco, CA
Salary Range: $70,000 - $80,000/yr
Our client, a financial services company, is looking to add an Accountant to their team. You will help lead the financial reporting and administration operations of our clients which consist of private equity, venture capital, and fund-of-fund clients. You will be responsible for fund accounting and financial statement preparation, cash flow management and forecasting, investor relations and other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years general accounting experience, including journal entries and general ledger.
- Interest in working at a PE/RE/VC Fund or Administrator.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills to develop working relationships with colleagues, clients, and professional intermediaries.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and comfortable working both independently and within a team environment.
Back to top