Assistant Financial Controller in Herndon, VA
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy/Addison Group is excited to be working on an Assistant Financial Controller Job in Herndon, VA. The Assistant Financial Controller will work closely with the Financial Controller to develop and maintain operational accountancy. If you have strong interpersonal skills, analytical thinking, and excellent leadership skills, then this could be the job for you!
Perks of the Assistant Financial Controller Job in Herndon, VA:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Excellent office space (close to Metro station)
- Great team environment
Primary Responsibilities of the Assistant Financial Controller Job in Herndon, VA:
- Assist the Controller in producing accurate and timely consolidated financial statements
- Responsible for managing operational data and ensuring data integrity and accuracy
- Review financial data periodically to ensure fairness and completeness of the data
- Develop proper operational, data documentation and troubleshooting procedures
- Prepare account reconciliations and analysis
- Prepare balance sheet, income statement and various supporting schedules for the fiscal year-end audit;
Qualifications of the Assistant Financial Controller in Herndon, VA:
- Exceptional problem-solving and analytical skills required.
- Computer literacy, including strong Excel experience, and other Microsoft Office products.
- Working knowledge of SAP and a willingness and ability to learn appropriate database, spreadsheet and other computer programs.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years' experience and a minimum of two years in an accounting leadership role required
If this job sounds anything like you, please reach out to the Reston Addison Group/Hirestrategy office at (703) 547-6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top