Assistant Coordinator- (Part Time)
Our client is looking to add to its busy team. This company offices a beautiful work environment with scenic views of the lake and skyline. Full cafeteria in the building near a great downtown area.
This position is Part Time with Flexible Hours, Apply Today!
Location: Glenview, IL
Compensation: $18 Hour
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Help to plan a seminar and communicate with the regional companies involved
- Assist in updating the current comprehensive documents
- Assist with records management (compliance documents/licenses), vetting these multi-page contracts and documents for completion, scanning, archiving in the necessary team site, and performing necessary follow-up
- Assist with an a RGMN digital audit and compilation of records, so Coordinator can advise certain publications where necessary
- Assist in compiling administrative communications to RGMN, specifically New Editor packets, Digital magazine license packets, yearly change-over packets (either calendar and/or fiscal)
- Assist in planning the Company Yearly Seminar
- Assist in monitoring shared inbox
- Must have active MS Excel experience and skills
- Other projects as needed
- Must have at least 1-year office experience
- Recent and proficient in MS Office, focusing on Excel
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation