Are you ready to add Assistant Controller to your resume? Do you have public accounting experience and you are ready to make the change to private industry? Or do you have private industry experience and want to find a home? Our client located in North Dallas is looking for a strong contributor to add to their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Submit our resume for immediate consideration. Targeted compensation is $75K+.
- Review and analyze general ledger account activity
- Assist Controller in ensuring adherence to GAAP
- Produce accurate and timely financial statements
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with 5+ years of hands-on Accounting experience
- Previous experience with reviewing the work of Staff level accountants
- CPA or CPA Candidate
- Advanced Excel skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation