Our client, a Renton based multi-billion dollar privately held company, is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a best in class company, where you'd have the chance to grow towards Controller within a national organization.
The ideal candidate has a mix of public accounting and experience leading operational and technical accounting within organizations with over $2B in revenue.
Overview of job functions:
- Oversight of accounting and financial reporting function, including corporate accounting, reporting, and technical accounting
- Research appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Collaborate with other regional leaders
- Manage team of between 10 and 15, advocating for a collaborative culture and navigating them through times of change
- Implement process improvements
- Coordination of external financial audit and regulatory audits.
- 10+ years of experience
- CPA required, base in public accounting highly preferred
- Experience managing the accounting function in large company environments with SOX in place
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance or related field
- ERP experience
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michelle T.Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top