Our client, a Renton based multi-billion dollar privately held company, is seeking an Assistant Controller to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a best in class company, where you'd have the chance to grow towards Controller within a national organization.
The ideal candidate has a mix of public accounting and experience leading operational and technical accounting within organizations with over $2B in revenue.
Overview of job functions:
- Oversight of accounting and financial reporting function, including corporate accounting, reporting, and technical accounting
- Research appropriate accounting treatment in accordance with US GAAP
- Collaborate with other regional leaders
- Manage team of between 10 and 15, advocating for a collaborative culture and navigating them through times of change
- Implement process improvements
- Coordination of external financial audit and regulatory audits.
- 10+ years of experience
- CPA required, base in public accounting highly preferred
- Experience managing the accounting function in large company environments with SOX in place
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, finance or related field
- ERP experience
Back to top