Assistant Community Manager
- Cupertino, CA
Are you looking for an opportunity in a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is seeking an Assistant Community Manager to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Title: Assistant Community Manager (Contract to Hire)
Location: San Jose, CA
Job ID: 437018
- Conduct sales, leasing and marketing programs to effectively reach target market and drive occupancy.
- Process applicant and resident required forms and applications (Conduct credit, landlord, employment, and criminal background verifications).
- Responsible for timely submission of all paperwork customarily required in the ongoing operation of the complex.
- Timely scheduling, planning and coordination of complex activities.
- Move-ins/outs, legal notices, vendor scheduling, staff work schedule, A/P and A/R.
- Maintain effective communication with residents, staff and vendors, as well as good customer service.
- Encourage and maintain team spirit, cooperation and productivity at the property.
- Conduct daily physical inspections of all units and property, including (but not limited to) inspection of work performed by staff and vendors.
- Handle Complaints/Emergencies from residents in a timely, effective manner.
- Responsible for the collection and data input of rents.
- BA/BS required, or its equivalent in education and experience.
- 1-2 years of property management experience.
- Proficient with Google Suite. Comfortable learning new software.
- Experience with computer property management systems (like OneSite, Lead2Lease, etc.) and Certified Apartment Manager Certification preferred.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Experience negotiating with vendors.
Back to top