Accounts Receivable Team Lead
Addison Group is seeking an Accounts Receivable Team Lead for an immediate opening with our client, located in Elgin.
- Monitor past due accounts and assist with complex customer account reconciliations and related issues/dispute resolution.
- Lead and mentor the Accounts Receivables team to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
- Participate in the execution of cash applications and invoicing.
- Service customers by addressing escalated calls and partnering directly with suppliers.
- Review and process cash application reconciliation procedures and adjustments, as required.
- Monitor outstanding credits in the accounts receivable ledger and work internally and with customers to resolve.
- Minimum of 1 year in a supervisory/lead position
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero's 2020 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com