Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
- Analyzes and interprets customer inquiries, including specifications, to design and specify appropriate equipment for the application.
- Travels to customer's facilities for site support and details needed for technical review and proposal generation.
- Assists with technical development and risk assessment of customer inquiries.
- Develops cost estimates according to established guidelines.
- Sets product pricing using mark-up and commission schedules established by management.
- Determines drawings needed for quotation and coordinates their completion.
- Writes, edits, and issues formal quotations to customer.
- Follow-up on any written or verbal correspondence with customer during quotation phase.
- Visits with customer's post-proposal issuance to discuss and negotiate proposal.
- Provide status reports to management on overall proposal status and activities
- Assist with the creation and modification of sales presentations / documents using Microsoft Office, Excel / PowerPoint / Publisher / Adobe and all Web based systems.
- Works with management to determine updated skills and tools needed to continue improving performance and knowledge.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned that are appropriate based on skills and experience.
- B.S. in Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical or related field)
- 5+ years of industry experience (ie. sales and/or industry experience)
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top