Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Analyzes and interprets customer inquiries, including specifications, to design and specify appropriate equipment for the application.
- Travels to customer's facilities for site support and details needed for technical review and proposal generation.
- Assists with technical development and risk assessment of customer inquiries.
- Develops cost estimates according to established guidelines.
- Sets product pricing using mark-up and commission schedules established by management.
- Determines drawings needed for quotation and coordinates their completion.
- Writes, edits, and issues formal quotations to customer.
- Follow-up on any written or verbal correspondence with customer during quotation phase.
- Visits with customer's post-proposal issuance to discuss and negotiate proposal.
- Provide status reports to management on overall proposal status and activities
- Assist with the creation and modification of sales presentations / documents using Microsoft Office, Excel / PowerPoint / Publisher / Adobe and all Web based systems.
- Works with management to determine updated skills and tools needed to continue improving performance and knowledge.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned that are appropriate based on skills and experience.
- B.S. in Engineering and 2+ years of industry experience
Back to top