A HireStrategy Client is looking for multiple .NET Developers to join their growing team. These positions are contract-to-hire.
- Design and develop extremely reliable, secured, scalable and high performing code for customer facing websites and web services for vendor integrations
- Produce high level design document, provide quick estimates for projects/tasks and develop code based on end to end understanding of the system
- Communicate effectively with business units to identify needs and evaluate alternative technical solutions
- Work with other team members on application and content architecture based on long term strategy
- Define standards and implementation/enforcing of coding best practices
- Write unit test cases to test the software before passing it on to the testing team
- Understand business requirements and develop iterative prototypes based on requirements
- Strong experience leading integration projects and writing scalable web services
- Strong experience with Agile and software development processes
- Experience using Visual Studio, unit testing tools and continuous integration tools
- Strong experience with jQuery and jQuery UI
- Experience with MVC, WCF, REST Services a PLUS!
- Branding experience using Sitecore a PLUS
- Expertise in the design patterns, implementation, and deployment of user-centric web sites
- Object Oriented Programming experience with ASP.NET and the Microsoft.NET framework (C# preferred).
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services
- Worked with Web Services, XML, and XSLT
Back to top