Our client located in Cambridge, MA has an immediate need for driven individuals to join their team. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities that the successful candidate will possess and perform on a daily basis.
- Responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilitiess
- SAP a plus
- Strong communication skills.
- Must possess strong PC computer skills.
- Must have prior experience working with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with coworkers and management.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong math and analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must be able to understand the importance of detail and accuracy.
- Must be acceptable of long duration of project assignments.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Back to top