Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an Accounts Payable Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Accountant
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Assist with A/P reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Initiate ACH and wire transfers
- Ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Minimum of 3-5+ years' experience with Accounts Payable
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong preference for experience using SAP & Concur
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Keywords: Staff Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll Accountant, Data Entry, Treasury
Other: Bookkeeper, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Receivable Clerk, A/P, A/R, Microsoft Excel, Bank Reconciliations, Crystal Reports, Hyperion, Spreadsheets.