Analyst Job in Arlington, VA
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are working on an exciting Analyst job in Arlington, VA. You are going to be joining a team environment and have room for growth (newly created position). If you are looking for a great opportunity to be part of an investment team, this position would be a great fit.
Perks for the Analyst job in Arlington, VA:
- Great team environment
- Excellent location in Arlington
- Business Casual environment
Primary Responsibilities for the Analyst Job in Arlington, VA:
- Working on RFPs, due diligence and Request for information
- Taking ownership of reporting and market research
- Develop, Track and manager the process and meet deadlines
- Analyze industry trends
- Other projects as needed
Qualifications for the Analyst Job in Arlington, VA:
- Undergraduate degree required with 2 plus years of investment exp.
- CFA or CFA candidate preferred.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Analytical problem solver with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
If this job sounds like you, then please reach out to the Reston Addison/Hirestrategy office at (703) 547-6700.
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Business Development Manager, Addison Group Healthcare
Alli works within Addison’s Healthcare Department, seeking to build relationships with new clients while successfully maintaining existing relationships with hospital systems, physician practices, and other companies.
Back to top