Analyst Job in Arlington, VA
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are working on an exciting Analyst job in Arlington, VA. You are going to be joining a team environment and have room for growth (newly created position). If you are looking for a great opportunity to be part of an investment team, this position would be a great fit.
Perks for the Analyst job in Arlington, VA:
- Great team environment
- Excellent location in Arlington
- Business Casual environment
Primary Responsibilities for the Analyst Job in Arlington, VA:
- Working on RFPs, due diligence and Request for information
- Taking ownership of reporting and market research
- Develop, Track and manager the process and meet deadlines
- Analyze industry trends
- Other projects as needed
Qualifications for the Analyst Job in Arlington, VA:
- Undergraduate degree required with 2 plus years of investment exp.
- CFA or CFA candidate preferred.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Analytical problem solver with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
If this job sounds like you, then please reach out to the Reston Addison/Hirestrategy office at (703) 547-6700.
Back to top