Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
A great oil & gas company is looking to hire an Analyst to help their team. This is a great contract opportunity to build on your resume with a reputable company. They are moving quickly so don't hesitate, apply now!
- Process requests to setup/remove customers, products, and carriers at rack terminals for the various Marketing channels of trade
- Handle email and phone correspondence regarding loading errors or setup issues
- Research and determine resolution of loading errors or setup issues
- Back up other channel of trades within group as assigned
- Partner with Account Specialists, Demand Management, Supply & Exchange Coordinators, and other key internal partners to better understand and effectively support the Marketing business
- Other duties as assigned
- Accounting, Finance or Business related Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel is a must)
- Must be a self-starter
- Ability to work through issues that arise and ask questions when needed
- Must have good communication skills
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay : We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses : You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment : Many of Addison's Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections : You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options : You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development : You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top