ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR 18/Hour
Job ID: 350723
We are seeking a professional and well organized Administrative Coordinator to join a growing Company. Do you have experience working on projects, working within deadlines and ability multi-task?
Location: Schaumburg, IL
- At least two years of strong Administration support with intermediate proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Able to work with multiple software and quick to learn new systems
- Strong project coordination and able to manage multiple project deadlines at one time
- Able to communicate with physicians and staff, internal employees and leadership
- Position will assist with tasks including credentialing, scheduling meetings, transcribing reports, taking minutes.
- Work with presentations, development of materials for both the team and physician clients.
- Coordinate and create documents and tasks to ensure physician clients are on-boarded in a timely manner
- Manages and provides assistance in maintaining all aspects of the accounts.
- Build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison's Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Michael V.Branch Manager, Finance and Accounting Staffing
Michael finds companies looking to grow their accounting and finance departments and matches them with the best local talent.
Back to top