Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Do you have Administrative Assistant experience? Are you looking for a challenging role with great benefits? Our client is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Administrative support for the Director
- Edit a wide range of documents and handbooks to include but not limited to Emergency Operations Plans and Reports, Safety Manuals, Permit and Regulatory compliance documents, Standard Operating Procedures, checklists, official memorandum, website content, etc.
- Taking meeting minutes and transcribing them as an official document, as well as assisting in the creation and maintenance of a variety of templates.
- Great Microsoft Office skills
- Experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Good data entry and typing skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: MOST of Addison's job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
Meet Some of Addison Group's Employees
Manager of Talent Development
Michelle oversees the daily operations of the Talent Development Team as it provides onboarding and training programs in order to equip individuals across the country.
Back to top